Summer Term 2021
Monday 17th May – ‘live’ Rehearsals begin at Rutland Showground – please register with the membership secretary in advance
DOs and DON’Ts on returning to rehearsal:
- On arrival, please enter through the main double doors at the end of the building, wearing a well-fitting mask/face covering and keeping 2 metre social distancing.
- Your temperature will be taken with a ‘distance thermometer’ before you enter the rehearsal room, preferably on the inside of your wrist.
- All chairs will have been sanitised before use.
- Please keep to 2 metre social distancing at all times.
- There will be a one-way system in place which you must follow.
- Please do not mingle in groups but form an orderly queue, 2 metres apart for social distancing at all times.
- Please sanitise your hands with the sanitiser provided.
- Please follow the one-way system to the register station where you will hand in your completed health form.
- Please proceed to your allotted section with all of your belongings, where you will sit and remain in that place for the duration of the rehearsal.
- At the present time, you MUST wear your mask to sing. You will be informed if this arrangement changes. It is recommended that you bring a spare mask.
- At the end of the rehearsal, please exit the building through the doors marked ‘EXIT’ – not the way you came in – and take ALL your belongings with you, including your water bottle and any rubbish you may have collected. Anything left behind will be thrown away.
- Toilets will be available for emergencies only and if used, must be sanitised and cleaned by the user after use.
- Please do not bring any cash or cheques with you to rehearsal – subs will NOT be collected on the night.
- Remember to bring your own drink as there will not be any appropriate facility available.
Please be patient – we will ‘process’ you as quickly and as safely as possible.
A pdf copy of the full risk assessment is available below:
Music links for practice – youtube links